Our Value and Vintage enterprise has been transformed into Achieve Australia's Unique Social Enterprise and now operates from our new premises located at 112 Bowden St, Meadowbank.
Come down to our store and meet our dedicated and experienced volunteers who will assist you with our wide range of stock including:
- Dress and upholstery fabrics and patterns
- Patchwork pieces, patterns and kits
- Embroidery - threads, fabrics, kits, patterns and needles
- Haberdashery - beads, buttons, braids, laces, canvases, notions and tapestries
- Knitting and crochet yarn
- Books - a wide range of patchwork, applique, embroidery, craft and popular - fiction also available
We are open:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am to 2pm.
The first Sunday of every month from 9am to 2pm.
You can contact the shop during business hours on (02) 9807 3770.